If you are having trouble pairing your Halo at any point, we recommend doing the following:
- Factory reset your Halo twice by going to the last page of the device and selecting Device Settings and selecting Reset Device
- Uninstall and reinstall the Wynd App.
- Restart your phone (turn off and back on).
- Move your Halo as close to your router as possible and attempt the pairing process again.
If you need to contact customer support, please have the following ready:
- Make and model of your phone
- Wynd App version
- This can be found in the Settings/Profile tab in your app
App Log file (Currently Android only)
- Your log file contains information from your phone and device during the pairing process. This can be used by the developers to help determine where the pairing process is failing.
- To send this, go to the Settings tab in your app and select Contact Us
- This will attach your apps log file to an email which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.